Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adam Lambert's Interview with Rolling Stone Magazine


Adam Lambert discusses Sexuality, Kris Allen and Life After Idol with Rolling Stone Magazine.

In what was no surprise to most fans of Adam and American Idol, Lambert has finally declared publicly that he is a gay man and proud of his sexuality! The issue of RS with the Adam Lambert interview was timed perfectly to coincide with Pride Week - a celebration of the diversity of the LGBT community.

What was a surprise to fans was Lamberts' declaration about his crush for Kris Allen: "I was like, 'Oh, [expletive], they put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He's the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type -- except that he has a wife. I mean, he's open-minded and liberal, but he's definitely 100 percent straight."

For more information, click on the links for sources.

Sources:
Rolling Stone Online.
The Washington Post Online.

No comments: